Cirrus Shield’s integration with Yammer allows your team to better collaborate to achieve their sales results. Yammer improves team communication and knowledge transfer and sharing so you can get work done anytime, anywhere.
With Yammer of Microsoft you can:
- Communicate, share files and work together in groups directly on the records in Cirrus Shield.
- Work with anyone across the company on projects, initiatives, and events.
- Add partners, customers, and vendors to group conversations for specific input.
- Stay connected to team updates, messages, and notifications while on the go so that your team can be productive anytime, anywhere.
To sign up click on this link: https://www.yammer.com/signup
To connect Cirrus Shield to Yammer:
- Log in to Yammer.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on My Apps and then click Register New App:
- Complete the form with the following data and click Continue.
- Application Name: Cirrus Shield CRM
- Organization: Cirrus Shield
- Support e-mail: your email.
- Website: https://www.cirrus-shield.net
- Redirect URI: https://www.cirrus-shield.net
- Once your app is created, your Client ID and Client Secret will be displayed.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret into Cirrus Shield:
- Log in to Cirrus Shield with your administrator profile.
- Click on your name, then select Setup.
- Go to the Plugin tab, and click on edit Yammer.
- Paste the Client ID in the Authentication ID.
- Paste the Client Secret in the Authentication Secret.
Now, go to "My apps", click on CRM, and then click on the Yammer tab and log in with your Yammer account.