Looking at your google calendar or adding actions into your calendar is now made possible with the Google Calendar integration.
To configure synchronization settings:
- Log in to your Cirrus Shield environment.
- Click on your Name, and then click on My profile.
- Put your Google Calendar ID in the corresponding field.
- Click save.
- Click on My app (On the top right) and select CRM.
- Click on the Google Calendar tab and click on "Connection".
- Put your Google password.
To find your Google Calendar ID, go to this link.
To import your tasks in your calendar:
- Go to the task tab.
- Click on a task (the blue link).
- Click on the Add to Google Calendar button:
4. The task will be automatically created in your calendar.
The calendar in Cirrus Shield is a display of your Google Calendar:
- If you create a task and click on the "Add to Google Calendar" button in Cirrus Shield, the task will be automatically created in your calendar.
- If you delete a task in Cirrus Shield, the task will not be deleted in your calendar.
- If you delete a task in your Google Calendar, the task will not be deleted in your tasks tab.