Cirrus Shield CRM allows you to have a better view on the activities of your sales teams by doing reports and dashboards to proactively correct courses or motivate your teams.
1. Types of Report
- Tabular Report: Tabular reports display data in a single list form with no grouping. Data can be ordered by column.
- Summary Report: Summary reports display data with grouping and lets you show subtotals and averages.
2. Create Reports Into Cirrus Shield
- Step 1: Go to the Reports tab.
- Step 2: Click on New.
- Step 3: Select the corresponding Object from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Select the Report Type (Tabular or Summary).
- Step 5: Enter the Report Name in the Label Field.
- Step 6: Select Filter Criteria.
- Step 7: Select the fields you want to display in the table.
- Step 8: Create a Chart if needed.
- Step 9: Click Save.
Note that the fields present in the "Fields to Display" will automatically contain fields from related lists.
3. Export Reports
You can export the report data in XLS format for further data analysis purpose.
To export reports :
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click on the Report Name that you want to export.
- Click on the Export to Excel button next to edit.
Note that if you don't have the right to export, then you will not see the export button.
In order to use this feature, contact your administrator system and ask him to check the Export to excel box in the "Profile" tab. (Setup)
4. Display Reports depending on Hierarchies
Whether you're a Sales Manager, a Field Sales, or the Sales Director, reports in Cirrus Shield will display the right data to you. Role based hierarchies apply to the reports in real-time, filtering out data to let every person in your organization focus on the right information.
For more information about data privacy, click on this link: Position.