You can create groups in Cirrus Shield. Groups allows you to categorize your Users. It gives a clearer view on the differents sections and departments of the Entreprise.
For example You can group all your Management department in one Group and all the Marketing departments in another one.
To create a Group :
- Log in to your administrator Cirrus Shield Account.
- Click on Setup.> Users Management.
- Click on the Group Tab on the bottom > New.
- Label your Group then Name it. (Ex: Marketing Department/ Marketing).
- You can check the “Apply User Position Hierarchy”
- Click Save.
Once created, you can asociate its Users and Positions.